Saturday, August 29, 2009
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
- Awesome models. Not too sure about the non-standard bases, if one was to call them that. I like that they are using new models, both on the Space Marine and Genestealer side.
- New tiles. And they even look like they will work with the old tiles. A boon for me since I've never picked up multiple sets.
- Entry point markers. Great idea, but I'll most likely replace mine with Litko ones.
- No 3D terrain. I know it would have made the set at least twice as much, but I was still hoping. I'm working on my own set. More info on those to come!
- 1st edition Flamer rules. Common guys, make up your mind. I'll be using 2nd edition rules for this.
- Sand timer? Too small to see across a table, and I have my own digital one in the works.
Overall I am excited, just over the attention & intrest the new release will create. The BBG boards are lit up like a xmas tree!
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Sunday, August 16, 2009
Well, another year has come to pass, but all I can say is I HAD A BLAST! Was able to get into Troy and John's Gencon session, and actually completed the mission!!
Saturday, August 8, 2009
Find and rescue the captured space marines. A marine must be in the square in front of the cryo tubes
and spend 4 AP to deactivate it.
Prevent the marines from reaching and activating the control panel.
KILL ALL THE MARINES!
Flamers: Using 2nd edition flamer rules with the exception that all flamer counters are removed
at the end of the stealer turn. A square may only be flamed a maximum of 2 times. If the stealer
survives two shots it survives.
There is considerable activity detected above and below this deck.
Each squad gets d3 Command Points. The Captains, Librarian or Chaplain of each squad provides +2
Using "Deathwing" force weapon rules. The Librarian starts with 40 psi points.
The scenario is configured so that with two Genestealer players the board is split in half and each
Stealer player plays against two of the Marine players.
Start with eight blips deployed on the map (4 for each half). They are placed in the rooms at least 6 squares
from the marine deployment .
3 re-enforcement blips per turn (alternating 2/1 for each player) until turn 15 , then 2 per turn after (1 for
each player). Hybrid genestealers will start to emerge at 1 per round after round 12.
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
Operation Objectives: Rescue marooned scout squad & recover Geneseed. Emergency conditions required said squad to land on newely discovered Hulk. Hulk designated Omega 12.
Force Employed: 4 squads from the 1st Company, Terra Knights Chapter
Squad Demius: Captain Aseret Hillborn
Squad Helios: Captain Sirhc Snikra
Squad Litko: Chief Librarian Jesif Allcome
Squad Mikon: Chaplain Kiser Sosee